*CUSTOM BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY ~ OPEN
Custom jewellery is a perfect way for you to mark a special occasion whether for yourself or a cherished loved one. Nothing excites me more as a designer than to work directly with a customer to create a one-of-a-kind piece. Together we will work through the design process so that you end up with your perfect piece of custom jewellery that will be loved forever.
I include you in the design process at every stage and we will work together to bring your unique idea to life. You can expect to receive real time communications and photographic updates on your custom order jewellery.
I love tweaking my existing designs, so your custom piece could be as simple as swapping the gemstones in existing designs online to your preferred gemstones to bring a more personalised meaning to your custom piece.
When making an order:
- Firstly, look through the Holliegraphic collections both past and present for inspiration for your custom piece. You can find inspiration photos via Instagram @holliegraphic
- Secondly, email firstname.lastname@example.org with inspirations and an explanation of your unique idea for a custom jewellery piece and any questions you may have.
- Once you have emailed me your inspirations and unique ideas, I will forward you the available gemstones that I currently have in stock. (Please note, I do not work with gemstones provided by customers unless they are rubies, sapphires or diamonds.)
- We will then work together to start the jewellery design process to bring your unique ideas to life. I will reply with quotes for you to choose from for your final design.
- A payment link will be provided via email. Once payment has been received, I will begin the crafting process of your unique design.
- After payment, your design is intricately handcrafted in wax using the ancient jewellery making technique of lost wax casting. By working with wax, it allows you to make alterations to your jewellery before the final product is cast in metal.
- I will communicate photos of your design in wax to you so that feedback can be given in live time and your unique design can be brought to life exactly how you envisioned it.
- After your unique design is finalised in wax, it is cast in metal and set with gemstones. You will receive emails and photographs of your design during the metal casting and gem setting process so you get the personalised touch of seeing your unique design being created at each stage from start to finish.
Ring size guide can be found here: www.holliegraphic.com/pages/ring-size-guide. Please ensure you provide the correct size required, as custom jewellery cannot be exchanged or refunded, including when instructed to be made in the wrong size. I strongly recommend you purchase a ring sizer if you are unsure of what size is required.
DISCLAIMER - !!//!!// - All custom made jewellery can take up to 3-5 weeks for your piece to be crafted. This does not include shipping times. I also reserve the right to publish Holliegraphic designs via social networks unless explicitly informed.