*CUSTOM BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY ~ OPEN
Holliegraphic is a Melbourne-based jewellery brand that specialises in making handmade to order pieces utilising an array of colourful gemstones. I will work directly with you and guide you through the process, achieving the perfect piece of custom one of a kind jewellery for you to adore forever.
I love tweaking existing designs, so your custom could be as simple as changing the gemstones in existing designs online to bring more meaning to your piece of jewellery.
I also love playing a small role in people's love stories by creating special and thoughtful engagement rings and wedding bands for you to cherish forever with your significant other.
When making an order:
- Firstly, look through the Holliegraphic collections both past and present for inspiration. You can find inspiration photos via Instagram @holliegraphic and facebook.com/holliegraphic
- Secondly, email firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshots of products that you love, as well as your desired choice of metal (sterling silver, 9ct yellow gold, 14ct rose gold, platinum etc.s) and we can get started making your special product.
- Once you have emailed us with your reference photographs and metal choice, I will forward you the available gemstones that I’m currently sourcing/have in stock. Please note, I do not work with gemstones provided by customers unless they are sapphires or diamonds.
- Each piece is intricately handcrafted in wax before it is cast in your desired metal, using the Bronze Age technique of lost wax casting. By working with wax, it allows you to make aesthetic alterations to your jewellery in live time with myself. This process ensures you get the true product that you desire.
- Once you are happy with the wax design, a minimum of 50% non-refundable deposit is required. It is up to you if you wish to part pay or pay in full at this stage. Payment plans are also available! Please inform Hollie if you require a payment plan at the beginning of the custom process.
- Ring size guide can be found here: www.holliegraphic.com/pages/ring-size-guide. Please ensure you provide the correct size required, as custom jewellery cannot be exchanged or refunded, including when instructed to be made in the wrong size. We strongly recommend you purchase a ring sizer if you are unsure of what size is required.
DISCLAIMER - !!//!!// - All custom made jewellery can take up to 3-5 weeks for your piece to be crafted. This does not include shipping times.
I also reserve the right to publish my designs via social networks unless explicitly informed.